Comprehensive Exploitation Management
After the lengthy process pf promotion, development, tendering, construction and commissioning of a Project we could be tempted to believe that “the difficult part is over”.
The reality is somewhat different in our opinion, as the objective of maximum availability of the service installations involves constant efforts both in the technical and in the administrative areas.
Our “comprehensive management” of the exploitation is precisely centred on this: a comprehensive follow-up of the technical-administrative needs of the installations, a plan of solutions for each one of them and proposals for ongoing improvement in order to obtain the maximum availability index of the projects.
The main tasks involved in the scope of this activity are the following:
- Monitoring, adaptation and resolution of the administrative processes and subsequent follow-up of the obligations derived from the same
- Monitoring and management of the tax regulations of the exploited installations
- Control, management and payment of fees and rights of way
- Contracting, supervision and management of insurance, accidents and claims
- Technical/administrative support for the control of payment and obligations of the construction contracts.
- Follow-up and control of the conditions for the commissioning.
- Supervision, management and comprehensive follow-up of the operation and maintenance contracts.
- Drafting and follow-up of procedures and timetables for the operation, exploitation and preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance of electricity generation plants in special regime and its electrical connection infrastructures.